Spam: Re: [aprssig] Re: Metric [[furlongs per fortnight]]

Ben Lindner vk5jfk at activ8.net.au
Fri Sep 7 17:36:46 EDT 2007

Jan

I live in the metric world and I think its much easier than imperial.
When I went to school here in Australia, I got caught in the changeover
from imperial to metric and didnt that confuse things when I was just a
child of about 6 ot 7 years old. I can now work with both, but do prefer
metric as its all base 10 and much easier.

Ben
VK5JFK