[aprssig] TCM3105NL with MCU(MCS-51, AVR, PIC) as TNC KISS/APRS modem

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Sep 7 01:18:59 EDT 2007

Any specific information you're after?  It should be no different than
building one with an MX614.  It's just audio in and bits (or logic
levels at least) out, and vice versa.

I'll have a handful of TCM3105's on hand shortly if you want to buy one
(relatively) cheap.  Found a source for them while I was stocking up on
old LM3909 LED flashers and thought I'd grab a few.

Scott
N1VG