[aprssig] Re: Metric vs. English systems

Andy AB9FX ab9fx at aprs.pl
Wed Sep 5 12:36:27 EDT 2007

There is interesting map with the history of world metrication
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:SI-metrication-world.png
And we are happy we do conversions generally from metric to imperial and
imperial to metric. Could you imagine all conversions from Russian archin to
Roman actus and many other like that? Try to remember all units from one of
the conversion tool http://www.unitconversion.org/unit_converter/length.html
With the world metrication most of them disappeared.
73
Andy