[aprssig] Metric vs English Systems

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Wed Sep 5 03:42:11 EDT 2007

If I remember correctly, in a packet bulletin (yes, packet is still
thriving) from G4EBT, he said that the Brits have essentially abandoned
compulsory conversion to metric.

I can't recall if it was currency or metric over which they determined
that the European Union could take a running leap.

Ray vk2tv