[aprssig] Metric vs English Systems

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Tue Sep 4 09:21:15 EDT 2007

         I thought so, too, but the earlier post indicated that the
United States, Liberia, and Myanmar were the only holdouts AGAINST
the metric system.  Seems there may be some misconceptions about who
does and does not use it.

         We may be tetering on the brink of a fight with this
conversation, it always generates people saying that one or the other
is best, but really the best one is the one you can understand, HI!

         7 3
         Earl

KD5XB -- Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk