[aprssig] TM-D710 Tune and Voice Object

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Tue Sep 4 03:44:35 EDT 2007

Yes, I was just trying to emphasize the rest of the world when it comes
to SI, basically it's the USA standing by itself when it comes to miles,
inches, feet, pounds.
The USA is trying of course... I see decimalised imperial measurements a
lot more now. eg. 10.5 inches, 31.2 miles, etc. They just need to take
to final step into metric land! (-:
And then we need to take on the maritime and aeronautical industries!
Michael.
VK5ZEA