[aprssig] TM-D710 Tune and Voice Object

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Sep 3 10:19:08 EDT 2007

> And PL223.6 would be not as understandable
> in Poland as is T233.6Hz

Interesting.  Your D7 did not suppress the leading space...  Maybe my previous post of a possible different spacing was in error?  A leading space in the comment field was supposed to be suppressed in the D7 and D700 to save bytes on display.

Maybe I am remembering this wrong.  So ignore my previous email suggestion if it doesn't work right.

Oh, and we hope to make Tnnn become so standard and common place (in APRS) that eventually everyone will recognize it.  As well as the RXXm (or Rxxk) for range.

Only APRS people will be viewing these objects, so they will eventually understand.

Bob, Wb4aPR