[aprssig] TM-D710 Tune and Voice Object

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Sep 3 10:13:21 EDT 2007

Andy,

Great photos!  You must be a pro.  My attempts at shooting the front panel are terrible.  Can I use your photos on my LOCALINFO web page?

And I wonder if you changed the spacing by one character, then you would get a nice word-wrap on all D7 and D700 displays too.

Instead of: T223.6Hz cross-Band Gontyniec S...
Try this:   T223.6 Hz crossband Gontyniec S...

Then instead of
T223.6Hz c
ross-band
Gonyniec

You'd get this display on the D7 and D700
T223.6 Hz
Crossband
Gonyniec

Just a thought.  For evryone else.  The tenths of HZ are not required so there are 4 more bytes that are available if you can use them.  Normally, we put "Rxxm" in those positions, to indicate the probable RANGE of XX in Miles (or km).

This helps the mobile know if he is in range of the repeater yet or not...

Bob