[aprssig] GPS patch antenna alternatives

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Nov 28 12:01:12 EST 2007

Yeah, I've got a set of Sarantel Geohelix SMP samples on hand, but I
didn't want to waste them on this project.

Does anyone know if a 1/4 wave whip will work?  Eventually I'll probably
build a board with a Trimble Copernicus and patch antenna or something,
but for now the GPS 15 is what I've got.

Scott
N1VG