[aprssig] Wanted: small battery powered non-display GPS

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue Nov 27 17:35:13 EST 2007

Personally, I'd like to see something like this "Freedom Mini GPS":

<http://www.freedominput.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=2&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=88&vmcchk=1>

with a bluetooth receiver that would strap to the side/back/bottom of the
TH-D7 allowing you to use the D7 without too much hassle. It would be nice if
it could be made to work with several receivers, so I'd wear the GPS, have a
receiver on my D700 in the truck, when I'm in the truck, it would receive data
from the GPS, when I leave the truck and take the D7, it would receive the
data from the GPS.
--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU