[aprssig] RE: APRS for One-Laptop-Per-Child

Jan T. Pharo la2bba at jpharo.net
Mon Nov 12 10:00:15 EST 2007

Amateur Radio WB8NUT <duffy at wb8nut.com>, Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:39:44
-0500:

>Can we please keep the lying, distorted liberal hate-filled political
>comments out of this group?

Not being an american, but still an aprssig member, I cannot see
whether the hate-filled contributions (or non-contributions) here have
been "liberal" or "conservative" or whatever.
However, I agree that those messages have contributed nothing at all
to the issue in discussion: how can these laptops be used -
particularly for APRS since we are in an APRS discussion group. So I'd
re-write the sentence thus: "Can we please keep the hate-filled
political comments out of this group?"

--
73 de Jan, LA2BBA
Hvaler, Norway