[aprssig] RE: MixW and 9k6

Ryan Butler rbutler at tsss.org
Sun Nov 11 15:59:00 EST 2007

Assuming that your cable does not make use of the 1:1 isolation
transformers that some people like to use, it should work.  The
isolation transformers don't pass 9600 worth a darn.  There was a few
posts a year or so back from Hasan (N0AN) that dealt with his testing
that discovered that.

Ryan, KB0JQO