[aprssig] CREST digi???

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Thu Nov 8 18:31:19 EST 2007

Earl KD5XB wrote...

> In putting together my last post, I notice that CREST, which
> I know to be near Albuquerque, is shown as being near Nelson,
> BC. I'm guessing there are two (or more) with the same callsign right?

CREST>APNU19,BAKER,PNKMTN,POINT6,WIDE3*,qAO,W7PAQ:
!4909.88NS11640.90W#PHG3950/W2,BCn,CRESTON VE7PAC-11

Yes, this one is in the hills (Kootenay Mtns) just west of Creston BC.
Nelson is off to the west a bit. If there's a "CREST" down you way, it
doesn't seem to be showing up at findu.com. The Kootenay Mountains
cover an area in the SE corner of BC about half the size of Arizona.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH