[aprssig] Predict

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Nov 8 16:32:47 EST 2007

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007, Scott Miller wrote:

> Programming Perl, ISBN 0596000278.  It's the Camel Book - the canonical
> guide to the language, written by the creator.

BTW:  This book sucks as a decent read.  It's best left as a
reference book.  Good to have, but don't try just reading it to
learn the language.

I have "Learning Perl" which is an ok first text.

Also "Perl Cookbook", which has working examples of common routines
and a really excellent thing to have on your shelf if you do a lot
of Perl.  I highly recommend this one.