[aprssig] WIDE4-4 comments

Mark Earle wa2mct at mearle.com
Thu Nov 8 16:23:35 EST 2007

Earl,

Well, I was surprised totally that Bob had a mostly positive thing to
say about your state!! He usually can find nothing good to say about how
someone other than himself operates APRS. ;-)

WE in TX sometimes use long paths on purpose - the goal is NOT to get to
the internet, but to watch others moving around several hundreds of
miles away - where 3 or 4 mobiles have full computers and maps.

At the moment though, I'm not a car computer station - just a tracker.

Take care,

de Mark WA2MCT/5 Corpus Christi TX EL17HQ

--
       ) )    de WA2MCT Mark
      ( (     Echolink 99190      Grid Square EL17HQ
    `|____|   wa2mct at mearle.com  wa2mct at juno.com  wa2mct at arrl.net