[aprssig] Predict

James Jolin jjolin at itol.com
Wed Nov 7 19:51:40 EST 2007

Scott Miller wrote:
> Never tried running it from a graphical shell, myself.  I always just
> work at the command line.  'Predict' isn't a graphical application,
> anyway, unless there's a new version I don't know about.
>
> What distro are you running, and how did you install the program?  Can
> you run it from the bash shell?

I am using Kbuntu 7.10 as it  had more amateur radio stuff.  I installed
it with Synaptic.  Did not know that Predict was not a gui.  I started
it from a konsole, filled in the callsign, latitude and longitude, and
hight above sea level.  I hit enter and just got a command prompt...I
feel I' m missing something but the fact it is not a gui helps.
Jim WA9ARB