[aprssig] sticky tracker

Tyson S. timbercutter at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 19:40:46 EST 2007

It's been a while since I looked at this product (saw it over a year ago) but I thought I read or saw in their video that the officer pre-aimed the sticky cannon at the suspect vehicle and if they peeled out when the cop was standing there they could hit a remote control button and fire the tracker. Seems like the goo used to hold the tracker on would also get all over you if you tried to peel it off and then with a black light the cops could later determine that you had the goo on you. At least that is what I thought they had already implemented, or were going to.