[aprssig] Re: Puxing PX-777

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Nov 6 18:41:59 EST 2007

And to answer some frequently-asked questions, the speaker mic connector
is the Kenwood style, and the antenna is SMA, but with the opposite
gender you find on most ham rigs.  The standard battery is 1200 mAh, 7.4
volts.  There's a larger battery available, but I only have a few.

The drop-in charger takes 12 volts, with a 2.1x5.5mm center-positive
jack.  I'm going to check on its exact voltage tolerances, but I have
3-amp fused cables that'll plug from there straight into a cigarette
lighter.

I have yet to try out the PC-based programming features, but I'll do
that soon.

Scott
N1VG