[aprssig] sticky tracker

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Nov 6 17:50:46 EST 2007

Hey, I should make those - it'd give me a legitimate excuse to play with
spud guns!  (No more CO2 power, though... too much potential for
catastrophic failures.)

I wonder what percentage of the time the cops will actually manage to
get in a position to use this thing, have it hit and attach properly,
continue working, and NOT get scraped off by the suspect.

And in the case of a stolen car, I suppose you might be more likely to
recover the car, but you're giving the bad guys a long head start to
bail out and run with no one looking.

Scott
N1VG