[aprssig] Voice Repeater NO-TONE

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 21:14:26 EST 2007

Similar to my thoughts, but ...  RE Software parsing

  I think the equivalent construct in any language is not a big deal.
    If  X$ = "T"  Or  X$ = "C"  then ...
  is not difficult.

   However, does it have to be parced anywhere?  I thought it was just the D7
display format that makes this 'nice'.  Anything with a 'regular' display, just
displays the message text "full screen", no?

Also "Tnul" fits the paradigm.  Digits are characters, so no issue there.

Just lobbying for intuitive/innately understood/however you think of it.

Any more ideas / comments out there?

73, Steve, K9DCI