[aprssig] Voice Repeater NO-TONE

J. Gary Bender, WS5N WS5N at wildblue.net
Sun Nov 4 18:04:19 EST 2007

Keep in mind that the vast majority of APRS users are not monitoring this mailing list.  Anything that is not obvious is not likely to be understood.  I think T000 is the most likely to be innately understood.  It will probably be easier to parse in software as well, i.e. "T" is always followed by 3 digits.
--
J. Gary Bender, WS5N
Fence Lake, New Mexico  USA