[aprssig] Simulated Emergency Test via Satellite

gerheim at cox.net gerheim at cox.net
Sat Nov 3 12:43:18 EDT 2007

Can't keep track of them all!

I just installed the Beta version of ASatLogger, and I'll have it on 145.825 while I test it out.  This will mean GO-32 will be unattended for a while on the East Coast (unless someone else steps up).

I'm trying to burn through another backlog of homework in Pure Math, so I'll be busy.

Just a good thing the World Series is finally over.  I still have those Patriots' games to watch.  Quite a burden.  :-)