[aprssig] Two More Tier 2 Servers for your use!

Phillip B. Pacier ad6nh at arrl.net
Thu Mar 29 10:58:56 EDT 2007

I'm pleased to announce two more Tier 2 Servers are now online and
accepting connections.

T2WESTTN - http://westtn.aprs2.net:14501
T2FINLAND - http://finland.aprs2.net:14501

Tier 2 now has 38 servers in 17 countries worldwide to acommodate all of
your APRS IS needs.  And despite the messages you may see on certain
databasing websites stating that Tier 2 servers are unreliable, the 36
sysops are dedicated to serving the worldwide APRS public.  Our
reliability speaks for itself - over 1100 happy users!  Feel free to
connect and enjoy the APRS-IS experience!

73
Phil Pacier - AD6NH
APRS Tier 2 Network Coordinator
http://www.aprs2.net