[aprssig] Dumb FindU question

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Thu Mar 29 04:46:51 EDT 2007

Danny gets this right. My decision not to make even a simple callsign
box on my site is very deliberate. If you start down that road, it
gets very tricky if you want to please all the users of findU. There
are language issues and a huge variety of user skill levels to deal
with. A search form is something that requires at most intermediate
HTML skills, so my intention is to leave that up to others. A list of
those that have submitted their pages to me are on the front page of
findU, and those are a good place to look for one that fits your
needs. If you want something else, write it yourself, it isn't hard!

Steve K4HG