[aprssig] Earl Needham - r u alright?

Earl Needham earl_needham at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 04:09:37 EDT 2007

At 01:08 AM 3/24/2007, GSteve490 at aol.com wrote:

>Just heard the NationalWx report - jeez.....
>de N2LZH

         Yeah, I guess it was quite a storm.  I'm actually 750 miles
out, in Cabool, Mo, but my wife was in the house talking to me on the
phone while taking shelter in the bathroom.  While we were talking,
the phone went dead -- and I was almost hysterical.  I thought I had
heard her die.

         Anyway, we're doing fine, and I don't think the house has
any damage, but I understand several houses were destroyed, gas lines
ruptured and explosions ensued, etc.  I'm going back to the company
office in the morning and tell them I need to drop by Clovis on the
way to Brigham City, Utah.

         I haven't heard the TV or radio news, but I did talk to
W5ROY and he says the town is pretty well torn up.

         Thanks for asking,
         Earl

KD5XB -- Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk