[aprssig] javaprs port that doesn't send a "keepalive" packet?

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Wed Mar 21 15:04:53 EDT 2007

Suffice it to say that this has been investigated in detail over the
past few years and the keep-alive comment lines provide the highest
level of service for both the client (all clients) and the server.  As I
stated in my first post, there are some sysops who run specific servers
without keep-alives but have other less effective safe guards in place
to prevent a single client from causing issues with particular server
and client installations.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl.net