[aprssig] One-Wire, Opentracker troubleshoot

'Scott Miller' scott at opentrac.org
Tue Mar 20 11:29:02 EDT 2007

If you've got the RS-232 1-wire adapter, you can run the Dallas utilities to
check out the devices.  You can also load the OpenTracker with the test and
diagnostic firmware.  Once it's loaded, connect at 4800 baud using a
terminal program and hit enter to get the menu.  There's an option to
enumerate the 1-wire devices.  That'll tell you if it's talking to the
weather station.  When you're done, you'll have to reload the normal weather
station firmware.

Scott
N1VG