[aprssig] Does anyone have a fix for the intermittant tone encoder on the TH-d7ag 70cm side?

Robbie, wa9inf mwrobertson at comcast.net
Sun Mar 18 11:41:00 EDT 2007

Thomas,

I know others have been responding to this, but I will add my comment as
well... I bought my D7 not long after they were released, and I must
have received a good one, as after all these years, using 70cm as much
as I use vhf, not once has anyone ever said I drop out of the repeaters
on either band. (Qualified, maybe some times they said I was very noisey
and not holding the repeater) Go figure, and I was not aware of this
happening..

Robbie