[aprssig] TM-D710A? is TH-D7a(g) MKII on the way?

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sat Mar 17 21:52:14 EDT 2007

Tom N2YTF wrote,,,

> Does anyone know what the difference is between the Kenwood
> TM-D710A (see FCC ID:K44397400 -
> https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=768504&native_or_pdf=pdf)
> and the D700? The 710 manual isnt up on the FCC website yet, but a
> picture of it is. Is this a prelude to a bug free TH-D7a(g)?

Dunno  about a D7 replacement, but I take it that the D710A is awaiting type
acceptance and that it will be a D700 replacment. I didn't have any success
with your link, but there are some pics courtesy of James VE6SRV at
http://members.shaw.ca/jewen/NWAPRS/external%20photos.pdf

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH