[aprssig] APRS at Dayton

'Scott Miller' scott at opentrac.org
Wed Mar 14 12:06:38 EDT 2007

Well, if y'all would stop buying stuff for 20 minutes I could get out of the
booth and go watch!  =]  Hopefully I'll have enough help this time to be
able to sneak out once in ahile and see at least one forum, and maybe even
spend more than $30 this year.

Still waiting for booth assignments, but I'll be there with OpenTracker
stuff, along with Jim from APRS World and Jason from RPC Electronics.  All
of us should have more new gadgets to show off this year.

Scott
N1VG