[aprssig] filtering using shape files

'Scott Miller' scott at opentrac.org
Sat Mar 10 16:51:02 EST 2007

I've done it, but only for database access and not live stream filtering.
I've got an Oracle Spatial database on my development machine, and I'm able
to import shape files and run queries against them.  For example, I can have
it select all stations in Santa Barbara county, all stations in Oklahoma
within 1 mile of Interstate 40, and so on.

I think you'd need to find a different solution for stream processing,
though.

Scott
N1VG