[aprssig] Need Archive of APRS Station Position w/ Timestamp

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) farmer.aj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 11:03:26 EST 2007

On 3/9/07, Richard Amirault <ramirault at verizon.net> wrote:
> [...]

Well, to me the difference would be using true, factual information
vs. fabricating evidence, the latter of which I believe is a felony.

In this case, it is not a huge court trial or anything - just a couple
thousand dollars worth of vehicle damage and the dispute is over who
was at fault, and therefore who has to pay for it.  I'm sure if it
came down to it, there could be an expert witness that could
corroborate the APRS information.   My friend's position is that he
was stationary at the time of the accident.  The other guys position
is that my friend was moving.  Evidence to back up the fact that he
was stationary is what he is trying to find.

But before we spark off a legal debate, I was just trying to help my
friend with his request.  What he and his lawyer/insurance company
decide to do with the information is in their hands.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com