[aprssig] (no subject)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Jun 26 09:04:55 EDT 2007

> Is PCSAT waking up?!?!?!
>
> 00:13:08:58 :
> PCSAT-11]BEACON,SGATE,qAO,WB0TAX:
>  T#001,081,047,046,052,214,11111111,0000,1
> I have to "prove a point" by hitting a satellite
> from a moving motorcycle.

PCSAT is always "semi operational", meaning it works in the full
sun of every orbit, and does not work when the sun is to the
side or in the dark.  The path has to be VIA W3ADO-1 which is
its default callsign.

Just TX on 145.825 when you hear packets from it and see if you
get into FINDU.

ANDE also listens on 145.825 but uses the VIA ARISS path.

Be sure to use an SSID for your station that is different from
any other one that you use, so you can tell what goes through
the satellite compared to all your other packets on the ground.

Bob, Wb4aPR