[aprssig] KPC-3 case screws

'Scott Miller' scott at opentrac.org
Tue Jun 19 22:41:27 EDT 2007

On my KPC-3 (non-plus) they're black 3/16" #4-40 screws.  I happen to have a
couple hundred on hand (they're the same size as those on the Tracker2 and
OT1m), so if you want to save a trip to Home Depot you can PayPal a couple
bucks to me and I'll mail you a few.  Or if you happen to order anything
from my store at www.argentdata.com/catalog, just make a note of it in the
comments and I'll send some along with the order.

Speaking of the store, I'm placing a cable order tomorrow, so if anyone has
requests for speaker/mic cables let me know now.  I'm getting the standard
Icom/Yaesu, Kenwood, VX-170, and a couple of Motorola varieties so far.

Scott
N1VG