[aprssig] APRS contraption

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Mon Jun 18 21:06:00 EDT 2007

You guys are funny. I've never seen so much discussion devoted to emailing URLs!

I'm inclined to think it's not the responsibility of the sender to fix
a recipient's email client. This comes from personal experience--I use
Gmail, and have never received a mangled URL on this list. Bob, your
URL worked just fine for me.

If anyone wants to join in the properly-formatted-url fun (and begin
using an altogether-better email client), just head over to
www.gmail.com (hope this formatted right!). It's open to the public
now.

Tom KD7LXL