[aprssig] Accuracy of data on APRS

Amir Findling sarlabs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 08:12:24 EDT 2007

Ray:

maybe it was a very cold day in hell?  :-! Sorry, I could not resist the
urge...

73 de Amir K9CHP, member ARRL, AMSAT #36083

Cayuga County Highland SAR, http://www.cayuganet.org/highlandsar/index.html

K9 Certification Tester, NYS Federation of SAR Teams www.nysfedsar.org
<http://www.nysfedsar.org/>

1^st Special Response Group (1SRG) www.1srg.org <http://www.1srg.org/>

Apprentice Tracker, Joel Hardin Professional Tracking Services,
www.jhardin-inc.com