[aprssig] Accuracy of data on APRS

John L. Wilson jwilson at ncfcomm.com
Sat Jun 9 16:00:33 EDT 2007

For the best information on placing a weather station check out
http://wxqa.com/.  The Weather Station Resources has links to on-line
guides.  You also might consider signing up for CWOP.  Not only does your
weather data add to the collective data used by researchers and NWS, you can
also get data on the quality of your data.

Monty Wilson, NR0A, AP677
jwilson at ncfcomm.com