[aprssig] Radio cable requests

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Tue Jun 5 01:51:46 EDT 2007

I looked on his site but I only saw one for the Opentracker/TT.  I
went back into my APRSSIG logs and I found:

http://www.rpc-electronics.com/img/newproducts/dkadpt.jpg

This isn't quite what I was going for as I'd need to add a MDIN6 to
DB9 adapter to the mix.  I was trying to avoid that and just
basically have MDIN6 Male and Kenwood's GPS/headphone-style plug on
one side and power on the other.

It's close though.. Heck of a lot closer than the Deluo 25$ thing I
bought was.

Thanks for the heads up.

--Droo, K1XVM