[aprssig] D7 digipeating success!

gerheim at cox.net gerheim at cox.net
Sat Jun 2 12:39:02 EDT 2007

Still programming.  Watch findu for k1qn-3 for progress.

This kills me:  operating an ICOM T7H from the basement on low power, it hits N1LMA every time, but I can't hit the D7 upstairs.  Don't know if there's a problem because the signal is too strong, but it doesn't come out the serial port from the D7.  Have been working duplex to direct the "path".

--
-Al Gerheim

HP-49G+ Software Page:
http://members.cox.net/above