[aprssig] Concise Guidelines for Net Etiquette

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sat Jul 28 15:58:28 EDT 2007

Ken W7TS wrote...

> One other thing: If it is a ham radio list, Include your call sign
>somewhere, or I for one, pay no attention to anything you write. ;<)

here here!!!!! I've got to agree that it is annoying to have to refer back
to messages the day before or the week before to find a callsign. With the
callsign, some sleuthing can determine things like paths used, servers they
are connected to and filters they are using and the answer to their question
is sometimes easy. Even better, they should include their name as well as
their callsign!

; >)