[aprssig] Ref: 80M or 40M APRS

Matthew Stennett wa4tkg at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 23:44:42 EDT 2007

If you try 40; I suggest planting the frequency right
next to a LONG standing BBS system on 7.105MHz; KR4MA.
I discovered this system on right after I moved back
to the USA in latter 1998.  He has had it running
pretty much ever since.
Maybe it will encourage more Packet/Digital on in the
same spectrum of band.
It seems there is nothing ELSE on that spot usually,
other then BroadCast Carriers!