[aprssig] Re: HT-220 HT's for APRS

Al Wolfe awolfe at Route24.net
Fri Jul 20 16:38:48 EDT 2007

Bob,
    There was the HT-220 "Universal" model that did have a PTT relay. It
somewhat thicker that the "Slimline". Took fatter batteries as well.

    West Crystal in Canada is a good place to get crystals. Only problem
I've had is the postman here who is too lazy come to the door for a delivery
signature. Have had to go to post office every time to pick up the crystals.
The West Crystal crystals I've ordered have always been right on and are
less than half of what International charges.

Al, K9SI