[aprssig] Argent

David W. Barrow III DavidBarrow at wi.rr.com
Mon Jul 16 17:48:40 EDT 2007

WOW am I impressed!  I placed a very small order with Argent (Scott Miller,
A1VG) for a few small parts on Saturday afternoon.  The package arrived in
my mailbox on Monday!

All of the other sources that I checked were 33% more expensive.  I am
really impressed!

I will certainly order from Argent in the future for any items that he has
that I want.

When folks do things well - compliment them in public!

73 de Dave
David W. Barrow III, d/b/a Stonewall Computer Center
Email: DavidBarrow at wi.rr.com
Web Site: http://www.stonewall-computer.com/
Telephone:  (262) 375-2667
Amateur Radio:  N9UNR