[aprssig] UIview help

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sun Jul 15 15:07:19 EDT 2007

Bob KI0G wrote...

> I had the "Illegal Operation" message when I tried to
> load UI-View. The program has been working fine for
> several months. I did the following to try to solve the problem:
> 1.  Loaded another program(PSK) OK
> 2.  Reloaded Windows 98 OS

Do you mean you reinstalled Win 98 or that you restarted the computer?
If you reinstalled it, did you format the drive or just install the operating
system over itself?

> 3.  Removed UI-View, downloaded a new copy of UI-View
> and loaded that to the computer.

I don't know the solution to your problem, but if you don't get a reply here,
you might want to try over on the UI-View support list even though many
UI-View users are on this list too. I'm surprised that reinstalling the
program didn't fix you up though.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH