[aprssig] GPS Help

J. Gary Bender, WS5N ws5n at hughes.net
Thu Jul 12 12:07:46 EDT 2007

I think everyone missed the point of the original post.
D700 settings have nothing to do with coordinates shown on QRZ.com!  He should have been looking at map.findu.com to see his D700.  He can, however, use the edit functions on QRZ.com and enter the proper coordinates manually.  I think his mixup was looking in the wrong place to see his D700 position.
--
J. Gary Bender, WS5N
Fence Lake, New Mexico  USA