[aprssig] Local Traveler Repeater Freq Objects

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Jan 31 15:29:41 EST 2007

> > If you want it to be [somewhat] unique, then add a
> > character to the end of the frequency as in
> > 147.180+X where X is unique to your repeater.
>
> I think that we have to expect some of these objects to
> make their way to findu, even if they're just DIRECT.

Actually, that too can be avoided.  As Jan pointed out, those
OBJECTS that do not use the -X modifier can include RFONLY or
NOGATE into their object so that they will be ignored by the
APRS-IS.  I have modified my recommendations to include that
option...

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/localinfo.html

Bob, WB4APR