[aprssig] Local Traveler Repeater Freq Objects

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue Jan 30 22:21:39 EST 2007

That would be nice except the data used by things like usrepeaters.com is not
accurate. It simply uses the city that the repeater is listed as for the
location. The actual location of the repeater could be miles away from the
reported location.

Putting it out as an object would indicate someone has an interest in letting
you know about the repeater, so the information is more likly to be
up-to-date.

I think usrepeaters.com is a great idea, but still missing something.
--
William McKeehan