[SPAM] RE: [aprssig] UIview Digiepater add-on

John Galvin jrgalvin2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 10:00:50 EST 2007

Has anyone considered a hardware solution.  Seems that an Opentracker
or TinyTrac using the unique PTT interface could run parallel to the
radio with it configured to beacon the local repeater info at a
specified rate. I understand that some of the weather stations are
configured this way.

73, John - N5TIM

At 03:54 1/27/2007, you wrote:
>Steve Huston <huston at srhuston.net>, Fri, 26 Jan 2007 23:40:00 -0500:
>
> >If by some miracle everyone were to come to a consensus about how to
> >name the objects
>
>That would be a miracle, yes.
>
>--
>73 de Jan, LA2BBA
>Hvaler, Norway

John - N5TIM
www.qsl.net/n5tim for Public Service Info
http://www.garlandraces.net
JUNK - Stuff we throw away.  STUFF - junk we keep.