[aprssig] Digi's Still Using Relay When Should Be Using Bob's New Format

Bruce W. Martin aprs at almostanywhere.com
Fri Jan 26 08:35:00 EST 2007

There are plenty of APRS digipeaters that were setup with mostly
commercial gear and the owners haven't had a need to go to the site
in years. Someday something will break or they will finally take a
vacation to the mountains and they may reprogram their digis. I
suspect that some digi owners have moved on to other interests, and
don't even know that the paradigm has changed.

Bruce

--
Bruce W. Martin, KQ4TV
Trustee for NT4UX