[aprssig] Digi's Still Using Relay When Should Be Using Bob's New Format

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) farmer.aj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 00:23:21 EST 2007

On 1/25/07, Richard N. Piper IV <richard.piper at media4god.org> wrote:
> using RELAY when they should be using Bob's New Format for APRS. I noticed a
> station that for some reason has it's settings set to Wide/Relay/Trace as
> noted in it's becon comment (Station is LTRock) and in the becon coment it
> says that callsign is K5SCD.

I suggest that you drop K5SCD a message and let him know what's up.
Let him know you would like to help him update to the latest settings.
 Take a calm, helpful approach and most people will welcome it.  If he
doesn't want to play, don't fight it.  Just let it go.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com